003 Intro to Features
Welcome · Intro to Features
Today we describe the “why” behind the second of three upcoming episode types: Features.
The big theme at work in our features episodes will be that *IT’S ALL CONNECTED!* This means that the many facets of our lives are able to inform and strengthen each other -- if we let them!
In this episode we discuss:
· How “It’s All Connected”
· The problem with wearing a buncha hats
· Why parenting is so compartmentalized
· How to create your own subversive lullabies
· Our Big Magic AH-HA moment
· Why Hannah took Alex to therapy
· Kelty’s grown-up tantrum
· Why the self-improvement genre is less taboo than parenting
· Why reading parenting books can suck and how learning parenting through personal growth can kick ass
· The bookmark slogan that will calm your reading butterflies
· How freaky feelings can be informative and galvanizing
· What we’re looking forward to in the Features
Let’s show up and grow up!
Sign up for our newsletter so you’re in the loop to learn about our official launch this winter.
We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org