Hannah + Kelty Intro
Today we explore the “why” behind Upbringing and explore our personal history a bit.
In this episode we discuss:
· Why we stalk podcasters whose voices are in our ears
· A slight dusting of our childhood for perspective
· The polar opposite-ness of H&K’s burgeoning profesh lives
· What a video store is and why Kel worked there
· How Han’s body dropped her out of grad school (woot!)
· The new, more intentional “Us” as The Weaver House
· How a family trauma altered our experience as new mothers
· How learning more about parenting set us free
· The RIE philosophy and approach
· When parenting began to feel like a passion and a purpose
· How our focus became about real stories, real resources, and real empowerment
· The 411 on our menfolk and offspring
· Our Siamese twin-esque skill sets
Let’s show up and grow up!
Watch our Dear Upbringing Happy Hour Conversations on our Videos Page or Youtube.
We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow UpBringing on: