Welcome · Conversations Intro
Today we describe the “why” behind the first of three upcoming episode types: Conversations.
The big theme at work in our interviews with parents will be that *WE’RE ALL GROWING UP TOGETHER!* That means we’re growing up alongside our kids as well as within a greater tribe of parents.
In this episode we discuss:
· What it means to be a “grown-up”
· How we’re all imposters (and that’s ok)
· The mindset shift that set us free
· The wedding our kids never got
· The culture of shame around giving a shit
· What determines success as a parent
· Why we’re better together
· What we’re looking forward to in our conversations
Let’s show up and grow up!
Watch our Dear Upbringing Happy Hour Conversations on our Videos Page or Youtube.
We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow UpBringing on: